Keys - Skins - Cards
This detailed tutorial will help you to easily download and install EA Origin (formerly known as EA Download Manager) in order to redeem a game key you have purchased at MMOGA. Directly afterwards, you will be able to use the respective product.
1. Use the following link to download the installation file for EA Origin (about 34 MB): EA Origin
2. Install EA Origin. To do so, use the installation file that you have just downloaded, by double-clicking the file. If a firewall message appears, just allow the access. Follow the instructions during the installation process.
3. After the successful installation of EA Origin you can use the program. Start EA Origin via the link that has been created on the desktop or the respective entry in the start menu. Follow the instructions, if necessary. If a firewall message appears, just allow the access.
4. Open EA Origin and log in to your EA customer account. If you have no such account yet, register for your personal EA account via the link at the bottom of the window.
5. When you have opened EA Origin and successfully logged in, click on the button with the cog wheel and then on "Redeem game code".
6. A new window will appear, prompting you to enter the game key which you have received via eMail from MMOGA. Take care to enter the code exactly, typing errors happen easily. Afterwards, click on "Continue".
7. If the code is recognized and confirmed, you have successfully activated your product. The download will be added to your customer account in EA Origin. Click on "Start" to begin the download. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, the download of the files may take some time.
8. As soon as the download is complete, you can install the product with the downloaded files and subsequently start using your product.
MMOGA wishes you much fun with your newly acquired Electronic Arts product!