Keys - Skins - Cards
How to deactivate Google verification
1. Open this website (login required):
2. In "My Account", click on "Sign-in & security".
3. Turn the "2-step Verification" OFF.
4. Set your eMail address and your phone number for account recovery.
Remove App Passwords
If you used App Passwords to authorize applications to access your Google Account, you may see errors when you turn off the 2-Step verification. In this case, you need to disable the App verification at first.
To remove an App Password:
1. Visit your App Passwords page.
2. You’ll see a list of the apps you’ve created App Passwords for. Click Revoke next to the application you no longer want to have access to your account.
If you're an Android 4.0+ user, we recommend removing "Android" from the "Connected Sites, Apps, and Services" section.
After that, you can then turn off the 2-Step verification.