For payment via giropay we use the E-payment service provider Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers) as our partner. Skrill is an E-cash institute which is located in Great Britain, specialized on payment via the internet. Skrill makes it possible, as an alternative to PayPal, to transfer money in real time. How does the payment via giropay work?
Is Skrill safe?
- Step 1: You purchase as usually in our shop and put your products into the shopping cart.
After you have finished your order you go to the checkout.
- Step 2: Here you can choose the method of payment 'giropay'. Pick it out and use the 'continue' button to pay via giropay.
- Step 3: Following you see an overview of your picked products and the chosen method of payment. Here should be shown 'giropay'. If all information is correct then you can click on the 'confirm order' button to initialize the payment.
- Step 4: After you have clicked on the 'confirm order' button, the browser opens the on the Skrill server 128 SSL encryption secured gateway to pay via giropay.
- Step 5: Here you can pay real time even if you are not yet registered at Skrill. The Payment will be carried out directly from your giro account. After completion of the payment we get the money immediately credited on our account and there is no annoying waiting time like there is using normal bank transfer.
- Step 6: After you have verified the payment you will be forwarded back to our page. This finishes the purchase and we can begin to process your order immediately.
Yes. Online security is Skrill first priority. Skrill uses several stages of security measures to secure transaction information. The submitting of the information via the internet is done through a secure SSL connection to safe the data from unauthorized access from third parties, loss or fraud. Sensitive data like account information and credit card numbers from the purchaser is not given to the receiver during the payment by Skrill. The servers of Skrill are protected by a firewall and not directly connected to the internet, therefore sensitive information about customers are only access able through authorized computers.